Forehead wrinkles have reduced after using the âme pure CIT Roller

... says Sena 37 years old

I was a little bit skeptical to try, but do not regret even a bit that I bought it!
Try âme pure girls, invest in yourselves! :-)

I think I have tried almost everything! I have sensitive skin, and therefore it was hard to find something that matched my skin type - I reacted almost to everything. In the end I used A-cream from the pharmacy! It is obviously not enough when you are 37 years old, when the skin needs more nutrition and some extra care.

I am very happy with âme pure and would recommend to all girls / ladies to try âme pure CIT treatment

In this picture I have only mascara! The skin became much smoother and softer, gained more glow, forehead wrinkles reduced!

The skin became much smoother and softer, gained more glow, forehead wrinkles reduced!
37 years old Sena shares her experience with ame pure CIT treatment

Follow âme pure on Instagram @amepurebeauty  #amepure