It is obvious that my skin looks cleaner, prettier and blemish free with âme pure

From the very beginning I was quite skeptical about the âme pure® product, and doubted that it would give me any results. But now, five months later, I am completely satisfied and even came up with the small list of improvements that I have noticed after just a few weeks of using this treatment:

♥ My skin got smoother and firmer. Perhaps, this is the aspect that has improved the most. I can feel and see that my skin is finally young again.
♥ I don’t have as much breakouts. Even the pimples that were under the skin and were almost not visible are gone - skin is smooth and has no irritations.
♥ I've got a smoother skin and complexion/skin tone). My  "wrinkle areas" that are at the forehead and between the brows look way better. In addition, the old acne scars have brightened and are barely visible.

I just love how Collagen Therapy Gel feels on my skin - silky smooth <3

I am happy to provide the before and after pictures. These are taken before I started using the product and after the full treatment course. It is obvious that my skin looks cleaner, prettier and blemish free.

I used CIT Face Roller Basic with 0,5 mm needle length. You can find it HERE

I still didn’t test the CIT Body Roller treatment, I think that it will be my next step. I have plenty of problem areas on my body that I need to take care of HAHA ;)

I just love how Collagen Therapy Gel feels on my skin - silky smooth
I just love how Collagen Therapy Gel feels on my skin - silky smooth
CIT Face Roller Basic - Clinically trialled and tested with significant proven effectiveness.
CIT Face Roller Basic - Clinically trialled and tested with significant proven effectiveness


Follow us on Instagram @amepurebeauty #amepure