My experience with Ame pure CIT Face Roller - I share my BEFORE and AFTER pictures

I am one of those who went through my teens with 2-3 pimples and quite nice skin despite wrong diet and stress. I was one of the lucky ones, but unfortunately it turned out that it doesn't last forever. In my 20's, I had a pimple problem and I lost my self-esteem  to put it mildly when the little pimples came out from the pores of the skin. I did not feel well, and the skin did not look good. I was put on medication that took the worst away, but unfortunately the skin was still ugly and rough, and small pimples popped up that plagued my life.

As there is no plan for how the skin behaves, I came to the conclusion that I could roll every three days, and after a few weeks I could see the difference in my skin. Many of the small scars from pimples disappeared, and the skin was soft when I touched it.

The 10 minutes I spend every third day falls into the category "good use of time" I feel definitely better now when my skin looks good. I can still be a little bit vain.

After the treatment I discovered that my skin tolerates makeup better and there is no more eczema that I always got when I had used makeup remover. There are fewer pimples now and I can perfectly deal with 2-3 which shows up now and then. Many of the ugly scars are almost completely gone, and some "frown lines" on the forehead as well. And I would say that it is a fantastic result!

Regards,
Yvonne Jensen

Order your own âme pure CIT FACE ROLLER BASIC here

ame pure collagen products
Derma roller experience - Collagen therapy

Derma roller - face without pimples
Before and after using CIT face roller

Experience with ame pure face roller / Collagen therapy
Experience with ame pure face roller / Collagen therapy