Ame Pure worked VERY well for me! Here is my experience with AME PURE

I bought a treatment set for both face and body, but I tried only the face one, because that is where I have the most problems with the skin. I can honestly say that I've tried all the creams etc. that should be good for the problematic skin.

I have struggled since I got pimples in 11-12 years! Now it is not so many pimples, but lot of spots, scars and irritated skin. Don't have many outbreaks anymore since I became 24, but now it's time to get rid off from scars. I came over ame pure page on Facebook and thought it was too good to be true, as many are!!! But after a while I decided to try it anyway - you try everything to get a fresh and nice skin. Ordered and got the package by mail 3 days later! I tried the product the first day!

Very surprised that it did not hurt. Followed the instructions that were attached and 5-10 minutes later I finished the first treatment. Today I did treatment for the fourth time (used it for ONE week) and it's actually a big change already, including even the scars!

The skin has become very smooth after the treatment. I am very glad that I dared to try and for me it worked very well! Looking forward to trying the treatment for the stretch marks that I got after my two amazing children!! I really recommend it :-)

ORDER THE ORIGINAL CIT FACE ROLLER BASIC HERE

Here is my experience with âme pure

CIT Face Roller Basic - home solution to treat your troubled skin