WOW !! It was the first thing I thought after trying âme pure CIT Face Roller!

I cannot praise this product enough !!

WOW !! It was the first thing I thought after trying âme pure CIT face roller and Collagentherapy gel. I was a little tempted, when I read about the products on Facebook. But it took me some time before I ordered and tried the products. I got it from my mother on Christmas. I was really happy when I opened my gift on Christmas Eve !!!

I have struggled a lot with my skin. Pimples that have left their marks on the face, large pores, red and irritable skin, eczema and rough skin. I had to spackle my face, so that the makeup looked fine. I've tried most of the products, pills, chemicals and treatments to decrease my skin problems. Some or no improvements at all. I was going to try a laser treatment, but they would not recommend me such treatment, since I have a sensitive skin.

After the first treatment with CIT Face Roller and Collagen Therapy Gel I was really surprised! I got smoother and more even skin, I saw changes on facial scars ONLY after one treatment! Now I have been through 4 treatments and have already got such great results. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results after 4-8 weeks! I have very sensitive skin, so I was a little bit afraid that I would look like a meatball. Collagen Therapy Gel applied right after the treatment calms the skin down and it feels neither dry nor oily. This is a product that I can easily recommend to anyone who wants to improve their skin. Not least - SO cheap! Rull'n out with âme pure !!! ;.)

Order your âme pure® treatment HERE



#citroller #amepure #acne #acnescars #scartreatment #results #dermaroller #mezoroller #pimples #experience #pureskin #collagen #facewithoutpimples#skintreatment #deepscars #skinspots #darkskinspots #naturalskintreatmentproducts #pigmentspots #wrinkles #lines #blackheads #roughskin #tightskin #healthyskin #oilyskin #impureskin #stretchmarks #uneveneskin