I am SO much more fond of my skin after CIT Face Roller from âme pure! My experience

I'm so much more fond of my skin after I bought CIT Face-roller from âme pure.
I almost do not need any special foundation or powder, since face color has got a kind of a new glow and the skin looks smoother and tighter.
I certainly still have freckles, but the worst pigment changes are faded.
Pores also became less and not only that; I have almost no longer oily T-zone !!
I can go a whole working day without having to "to powder my nose" or dry myself with a paper, because my face looks sweaty.
I will continue to use it 2-3 times pr. week - every second week. (
It is important to have a rest week so the skin gets built up)
I recommend researching this further, if you have any skin problems! Greetings from Lene :-)


Order your âme pure® CIT Face Roller treatment HERE: http://www.amepure.com/gbp/cit-face-roller-basic.html 




It's a dream to apply make up. My skin is silky smooth :-)
http://www.amepure.com/gbp/cit-face-roller-basic.html




#citroller #amepure #acne #acnescars #scartreatment #results #dermaroller #pimples #experience #pureskin #collagen #facewithoutpimples #skintreatment #deepscars #skinspots #darkskinspots #naturalskintreatmentproducts #pigmentspots #wrinkles #lines #blackheads #roughskin #tightskin #healthyskin #oilyskin #impureskin