Âme Pure CIT Face Roller - my results were fantastic!

Today I would like to share with everybody about the great results that I got from Âme Pure products. To be honest,  I am quite a picky customer. My skin is important to me, that is why I took into consideration that Âme Pure was doing studies on the products that they sell. I doubt that the last treatment that I have done, or moisturizer that I have used done so many clinical studies, it made me trust this company, and only hope for the good results. And you know what?! The results are great, I was expecting my skin to become smoother and better but it is just fantastic, that is why I am sharing with you. And sending many thanks to Âme Pure!

My face, neck and decollete have improved quite a bit, and continue to do so. I have never made myself bleed from using a roller (for those of you who worry about it). Great thing that you are in control of how hard you are rolling. When you go to the clinic, the other person, who performs the treatment on your face, cannot tell how painful it is. With Âme Pure - you are the one who is in control and knows how hard to push and where.

Maybe it is just my opinion, but aestheticians don't want this product known for home use, because it takes away their ridiculously high prices to do the same exact thing.

I am proud to share my before and after pictures with you! And encourage you to try Âme Pure if you are tired of dealing with your problem skin.

Review: before and after picture after using face derma roller
CIT Face Roller treatment - before and after picture

Get your own CIT Face Roller, pick the needle length and read the user guide!


Follow us on Instagram @amepurebeauty