I really believe that the treatment works and see fantastic results every day!







If you are wondering about how to get rid of your stretch marks at home, take a look!!!

The first thing that I would like to talk about is the the question that I get asked the most, both on Facebook and in the comments on my blog. People are so curious and want to know how the Triple Multiplex Cellulite and Stretch Marks Treatment works. In my opinion it is so simple and genius at the same time!

Many people ask me when I meet them: Is this product really working, or you are writing all the good things just to get paid for doing this. I answer the same exact thing every time and tell them how my skin problems were something that I am fighting for many years, especially on my face.

It is a very sensitive topic, and people who have experienced the same problem will understand me. That is why I would NEVER want to give others some false information, and then see how their expectations never come true. I really believe that the treatment works and can make a difference for those struggling with their skin problems.

I am still in the middle of the treatment course for my tights and my skin definitely has become better and my stretch marks are almost gone. The skin is so smooth and light that you cannot see any stretch marks.

The same thing about my facial skin. I cannot recall posting a picture on internet with photo shopping it. Now I am doing it all the time even if there are some scars that are visible a little it is nothing compared to what it used to be. I am not afraid to get mean comments about my skin being fake due to the Photoshop.

For those who are fighting stretch marks and cellulite - treatment can be found HERE (I was using 1.00 mm length needles).

I am also attaching pictures with great results below.

In my opinion, it is almost magic!


Sunniva Haugland


Follow the link to get to the website where you can find the product and purchase it!

http://www.amepure.com/gbp/kropp/triple-multiplex-cellulite-og-stretch-marks-behandling.html

#dermaroller #CIT Roller #amepure #skincare #facescars #naturalcosmetics #collagen #collagentherapy #needleroller #cellulite #body #stretchmarks #pregnancy #perfectskin #perfectbody #weightloss #skindimpling

#follow us on Instagram @amepurebeauty