One more satisfied customer who wants to share her experience with CIT Face Roller from âme pure®

We always highly appreciate feedbacks from our customers. We know there are some who are skeptical about the treatment, as they have tried other products that promised both "the one and the other".
Therefore we want to post the feedback we got from our client who thinks it is okay to come out with the name and pictures.
We have received a very good and positive e-mail from beautiful Monica Skogen who is in the middle of the treatment with CIT Face Roller Deluxe pack.


Monica Skogen:
I could see a big difference already after the first treatment. I have never believed in something that would give a “wow-effect” but âme pure skincare product has convinced me to change my mind after the first time I used it! My enlarged pores and acne scars was significantly reduced right after the first treatment. The reason I gave it a try was the explanation of how the CIT Face Roller works, it seemed logical to me.
The customer service and follow-up were also fantastic! I can certainly recommend this to others to get a little confidence boost, ten points from me :) before and after pictures coming soon.

Greetings from an ordinary customer.



Do you also want to try the CIT Face Roller? So order it HERE

Follow us on Instagram @amepurebeauty #amepure   

http://www.amepure.com/gbp/face/cit-face-roller-deluxe.html

#amepure #citroller #skinroller #dermaroller #mezoroller #acne #acnescars #scartreatment #results  #experience #beforeandafterpictures #pureskin #collagen #pimples #facewithoutpimples #skintreatment #deepscars #smoothskin #naturalskintreatmentproducts #lessvisiblescars  #wrinkels #removewrinkles #pigmentation #enlargedpores